Lets Go Surfing
Let’s Go Surfing
Surfing is one of Australia’s national pastimes and if your child is a keen beach-goer, what better way could there be to pass the time on school holidays than to learn to surf? Kida from 7 to 16 years of age are welcome at Let’s Go Surfing based at Maroubra Beach. They’ll participate in 2-hour classes over 4 days and in the meantime, have a whale of a time getting wet, paddling and gaining important skills including balance, focus and spatial awareness.
School Holidays Surf Camps
Let’s Go Surfing offers four-day surf camps where your kids will have a wonderful time learning to surf. They’ll even pick up a few cool skills while learning body-boarding and how to stay safe in the waves.
Designed by a PE/Health teacher, the surf lessons are taught by friendly, fully qualified local and international surf coaches. All the basics are covered from warm-up to paddling, to catching waves and standing. They’ll also learn important surf and safety rules such as rips, tides, sandbars and waves.
About the surf lessons
- Two age groups: 7 to 11 years and 12 to 16 years
- Designed by a PE/Health teacher
- Small student/instructor ratio
- Taught by friendly, fully qualified local and international surf coaches
- Includes important surf and safety rules including info on rips, tides, sandbars and waves
- Covers all the basics through to actual surfing
- Caters to beginners, intermediate and advanced students
- All participants receive a certificate and stickers on graduation
- Professional and well organised
- Includes surfboard and wetsuit rental and sunblock
- Flexi drop-in classes available
- Loads of fun for all!
So if yours is a family that loves the beach and spends countless hours there during your downtime, you can’t afford for your child to miss out on this valuable experience. They’ll learn to surf, be safe and have confidence in the waves.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to secure your child’s booking! Call Let’s Go Surfing right now!