Big Future Cricket Academy
If you’re a parent who wants to unlock the greatness in your child, then we’re for you.
At Big Future Cricket Academy, we offer confidence-building programs for children through cricket, and we’re proud to say you’ll notice a significant difference in your child both on and off the field.
But don’t take our word for it, take Julie’s.
"We could not be happier with the improvement to Braith's cricket skills - both his batting and bowling have improved rapidly. Equally pleasing, the growth in Braith's self belief and confidence has been amazing." -- Julie, mother of Braith and Australian Cricketer Mitchell Starc
If you’re still unsure whether we’re right for you, you’ll also love knowing:
- Our Founder is a school teacher so we know how to speak to children in a way that cuts through
- We’re a finalist in national What’s On 4 Kids Best New Activity
- We offer flexible pick-up and drop-off
- After running multiple camps, we know the most important part is that children love it. In fact, we’re so confident they’ll love it that if your child doesn’t love our camps, just let us know and we’ll refund your fee.
Ready to get started? Click here for more details of our Confidence-Building Holiday Programs.
Why Big Future Cricket Holiday programs are like no other
Only Holiday program run by a Qualified Primary School Teacher.
Unlike other unstructured holiday programs that leave kids to their own devices, our holiday programs are structured down to the minute and feature a mix of explicit instruction, practice drills and structured games.
For all skill levels - even for those with no cricket experience.
Book in now for our October Holiday Programs:
- Program 1: Oct 3th, 4th, 5th
- Program 2: Oct 8th, 9th, 10th
Venue: Ted Horwood Reserve, Baulkham Hills